Dell Customer Support Number
Technology has overpowered the human race, and now no one can think of their lives without the use of technological devices. Nowadays people prefer to buy their personal computers also known as laptops, which comes in handy and can be carried with them anywhere they want. Laptops come in varied sizes and they are not like computers, which have to be made stable in one place. You can work with a laptop in your bedroom, at the office, sitting comfortably on a sofa or anywhere where you prefer. Many companies manufacture laptops and add different features and technicalities into it. Everyone must have heard the name of Dell, and very well know that their laptops are famous in the whole world, and they are known for its brand. Dell Inspiron is a laptop which provides you with immense gaming experience with great graphics and high resolution. Those who have purchased the Dell Inspiron can very well tell about the experience they have with these laptops. But unfortunately, not everything can have 100% positive results. Technology, no matter how advanced it is, has its own technical faults and glitches, which one cannot ignore. One of the issues that Dell Inspiron faces with or might face is the n5110 Power Issue. It forces the laptop to shut down suddenly, crash in between or not start at all. This blog will shed light on the solutions that can be worked to rectify this problem. You may read this blog even if you have not encountered with this problem yet, to be prepared for the future. If the proposed solutions do not work, due to any massive technical snags, then you can get in touch with the technical executives at Dell tech support .
What to do when the laptop stops responding?
• Hold the power button for a minimum of 20 seconds to switch off the laptop.
• Now disconnect all the external devices such as a keyboard, mouse, flash drives, USB devices, printers, etc.
• Remove the power cord, if the laptop is connected to the power supply and remove the battery.
• Remove the memory cards that may be inserted inside the laptop.
• Press the power button again to drain any remaining battery.
• Now again connect back the power cord and the battery back again in the laptop.
What to do when the laptop faces with no power issue?
• Connect the cables and the wires back again securely (all the power and data cables), if they are not connected properly.
• Make sure that the main power supply which has been connected to the wall outlet is giving enough current to charge the laptop
• Disconnect all other things that might be connected to the laptop, like printers, any smartphone, CD, etc.
• Try removing the battery once and insert it back again after 1-2 minutes.
The above-mentioned solutions will surely help you in the situation of crisis. This issue is not to be worried about and can be rectified easily. But if by chance, the problem doesn’t get sorted out by these solutions, then it is advised that you directly contact the experts at Dell technical support phone number and get the technical assistance at any time.